Pages



Feb 11, 2015

#WCW: Sarah Harris of British Vogue

It's officially #WCW...Women Crush Wednesday.  Every few weeks I'll be posting a WCW, on Wednesdays naturally, of women that I admire.  This week my WCW is Sarah Harris.  Sarah Harris is the Fashion Feature Director over at British Vogue.  Her street style is impeccable.  Most of all, I like that she embraces who she is (read more about her signature gray hair in an interview with Into the Gloss).  Her style is classic and simple, therefore super wearable yet still chic for the everyday girl.  I like that she often opts for jeans and will occasionally, to mix things up, throw on a statement piece like a fringed jacket or a large scarf.  Check out some of my favorite Sarah Harris looks below:    





Who is your WCW?

1 comment:

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design