Pages



Feb 8, 2015

Tea Time



My favorite drink, hands down, is tea.  Black tea, green tea, white tea...I love every type of tea.  I probably consume a few gallons a week!  For me, drinking tea a good way to ensure that I'm getting all the water I need to stay hydrated and have healthy, glowing skin.  Tea even has some great health and beauty benefits as it's chalk-full of antioxidants.

I prefer to drink my tea iced and I've found that the most efficient and economical way to do so is to get yourself an ice tea maker.  Last year I purchased the Takeya Iced Tea Maker because it had such great reviews, and have not looked back.   I brew the tea at night and then store it in the fridge so I have a pitcher of tea to last me through the day.  Currently my favorite tea to drink is Trader Joe's Black Mango tea.  I've calculated that brewing a pitcher of this tea costs me only 20cents and I get a quart worth of iced tea!  Black Mango iced tea at my favorite coffee shop costs about 3.00!  Are you into tea?  

Black Mango Tea - Yum!

Takeya 1 Quart Iced Tea Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design