Pages



Sep 30, 2014

Poll 2 Results

In the last poll I asked how long it takes you to get ready in the morning.  Half said that it took between 26-45 minutes to get ready.  To those of you that can get ready in less than 25 minutes, I commend you!  What are your secrets?  It takes me about 30-35 minutes to get ready, on a good day. In order to cut down the time on my morning routine I usually shower at night and air dry my hair while I sleep.  I have a pretty standard makeup routine that takes about 15 minutes.  I'll then spend about 5 minutes taming my hair, since I'm trying to avoid heat.  Next I'll spend about 10-15 minutes trying to figure out what to wear - definitely the hardest part of my morning routine.  Check the right column for the next poll now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design