Pages



Sep 6, 2014

Charlotte Tillbury Arrives in the US

I've long been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury.  Tilbury's work has appeared on a number of covers including Vogue and Harper's Bazaar and in countless runway shows.  I've seen her makeup countless times on youtube and on beauty blogs.  I had always been curious to try out her products.  Something about the art-deco inspired packaging and the wearable colors instantly drew me in.  But I wasn't able to purchase anything from the line because it was only being sold in Europe.  But now, Charlotte Tilbury has launched her famous line in the US!

I'm beyond excited to get my hands on some of her products.  The problem is, I just can't decide which ones!  I want to try them all.  Below are some of the products that I have my eyes on.

Multi Miracle Glow ($60)
A cleanser, mask & balm for soft skin

A watermelon pink lip gloss
An enhancing kit for brown eyes



As a makeup fanatic, I've had a great time browsing her website.  They've made it super easy to shop online.  The website provides incredible photos of swatches.  You can see most of the colors swatched on different skin tones as swell.  It really takes the guess work out of shopping for makeup online.  Another feature that I like is that you can shop by look.  Below are two of my favorite looks, Uptown Girl and The Ingenue (both super stunning and on the natural side).

Uptown Girl
The Ingenue
Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics can be purchased from the Charlotte Tilbury website and Nordstrom.

*all images via charolttetilbury.com/us

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design